The Piles of Bananas


What comes to mind when you think of tennis tournaments?

For me, it will always be bananas.
Players eat tons of bananas.

We get boxes of bananas every day at the tournament.

But some get a little too ripe so
I brought a whole bunch back home today!



I've been hooked on oatmeal lately
so I tried out banana oatmeal.

It was really good.
Next time I think I'm going to add raisins.

I also made banana bread
which was surprisingly simple to make!

I can't believe I haven't made this before.
There will be more banana bread in my life after this.


Banana Bread Recipe


Ingredients:

2 cups  flour
3/4 cup  sugar
1 tsp  baking soda
2 eggs (beaten)
1/4 tsp  salt
1/2 cup  butter
2 1/3 cups  bananas (smashed)



Directions:

1.
 Set oven to 175℃ and grease the loaf pan.

2.
Mix flour, baking soda, and salt
in a big bowl.
In another bowl, mix the butter and sugar.
Add eggs and banana, and mix well.

3.
Add together the banana mix and flour mix
and blend together until moist.
Pour into the loaf pan.

4.
Bake in oven for 60-65 minutes until
a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the loaf.

5.
Once done, keep in the loaf pan for 10 minutes.
Then take out of loaf pan and cool on rack.
That's it!



*You can use more bananas if you want.

*I got my loaf pan at the 100yen shop
so they were kind of little and using two loaf pans
worked perfectly for this recipe.

Labels: ,