The Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee


Did you ever watch the American sitcom called Seinfeld?

I know it was huge and a lot of people still make references from the show. But I've actually never seen an episode. Probably because when I was in grade school, my daddy had full power over the remote control and his English probably still wasn't good enough to fully enjoy the sitcom back then. And I grew up in the Friends generations so our family pretty much missed the whole Seinfeld era.

But now Jerry Seinfeld is back with his new web series called Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee and I've been watching them!

It's just him and a comedian talking about things while he drives the car and then while they drink coffee. It's pretty funny, some more than others. My favorites are the ones with Sarah Silverman and Seth Meyers. It's become a ritual to watch an episode during my lunch break when a new one is on the website.


PS: A random Seinfeld fact...in Japan the dubbing for Seinfeld's voice is the same person who did the voice for Uncle Jesse from Full House! :D

Labels: