The Little Town by the Sea


I've finally started getting back into work mode. Just in the nick of time because we've been busy at the office. But I haven't had time to go through the pictures from my time at home in Ehime during obon break. So I thought I'd take you on a little evening walk (the only time people venture outside because it's so hot) around my parents house. 

Here are some pictures:

There are many rice fields around town...and the prefecture, too.

There are also many ports for ferries and various ships along the shore.

Knots and nails.

You can see private boats like this, too.

The Seto Inland Sea has fast tidal currents...always rushing somewhere.

My grandma's old bike that I still use to get around town.

Sitting on the side of the coast and watching the sea.

You can see the bridges from Shimanami-kaido, which links Hiroshima to Ehime, from here.

Doesn't this quiet little town have the best views?

Labels: , ,