The Christmas Apple and Cranberry Chutney


One of the greatest things about this holiday season is the food.

I was beyond excited when my friend V, who is an amazing artist in the kitchen, brought me this homemade Christmas apple and cranberry chutney!!!

Have you ever tried chutney before?

I hadn't heard of it before but I looked it up and the internet said that it goes well with cheddar cheese. I've been making chutney grilled cheddar cheese sandwiches ever since with everything from regular bread, brown bread, and even raisin whole wheat bread. So so good. (If I ate meat, I'd put the chutney on that, too!)

So it's really no surprise that this lovely bin of chutney did not last until Christmas day. I made my last sandwich today. So sad that my chutney season is over but so grateful to V for letting me experience the joy of chutney in the first place. Thank you, V! x

Labels: , ,