The December Link Love


Ho ho ho December!

It's the last month of the year and I am excited to be swept away in the holiday cheer. December will be full of Christmas songs and hot chocolate!

In Japan, it is also the peak Bonenkai season. My schedule is steadily filling up. Bonenkai is the year-end gathering of co-workers and/or friends. We love any special occasion to drink together and be merry!

Also looking forward to heading home to spend new years with the family. I can't wait! It seems like the older I get, the more I appreciate time with the whole family. Especially at new years, which is a family holiday in Japan.

How will you be spending the holidays? I hope it's a jolly month for you all! x


-------------------------------------------------------Link Love-------------------------------------------------------

- Here comes winter and this chart explains how I feel perfectly.

- Ever seen a Leaf Man?

- Emma Thompson gets wild.

- I need a vintage wooden ravioli pin in my life.

- Histagrams make me laugh.

- Can fist bumps save lives?

- Reading positions. Which is yours?

Labels: ,