The July Link Love


Hello to the second half of year 2014!

Can you believe that the year is already half over? Seriously, hold your horses 2014! It's almost impossible to keep up. Last month was full of crazy busy days, crazy weird weather, and crazy fun weekends. I have so many blog posts in draft, it's...again, crazy. I really need to get a move on.

But I decided to celebrate and kick off July with a swim during my lunch hour! Yay! I was completely out of shape and couldn't do as many laps as I wanted to...but it felt amazing! So refreshing to be in the water. I'm hoping to finally get the hang of the freestyle breathing technique. Sunshine, swimming goggles, and I are going to be the best of friends this summer!

Do you have any projects or goals for this summer? x


-------------------------------------------------------Link Love-------------------------------------------------------

- Curious about this library that serves drinks in Shibuya! (link in Japanese)

Weird books, anyone?

- Have you tried the new Häagen-Dazs flavor already?

- Went to see this movie and loved it!

- These origami brooches.

- Have you ever written a letter to your younger self?

- Learning about a blogger friend's writing life and now thinking about mine! x

Labels: ,