The April Link Love


Hello April, it finally feels like spring!

How fabulous is it outside these days? I've finally started waking up earlier (thank you sunshine!), which means I can walk to work (no rush hour!) while admiring the cherry blossoms along the river. It doesn't get much better than that.

March was full of ups and downs. Cold days, sunny days. Fun days with friends, sick days in bed. Sobbing sad days, fabulously confident days. Thankfully though, more ups than downs, which were mostly in my head anyways.

I've come to realize that I am not that great at thinking long-term. You know the whole what-do-you-want-to-do-with-your-life discussion? Thinking about it makes me go bat shit crazy at times. I know what I'd like to do next week...but ten years from now? Um, I could be anywhere doing a multitude of things. And I would probably be happy just to be alive and well. But sometimes that answer is just not enough for this tough world. Which brings in the bat shit craziness.

I'm hoping April will bring answers. Or at least some peace of mind. Until then, maybe you can tell me how you deal with things you can't control in life...like the future?

Looking forward to more warm days outside under the sun! How about you? x

-------------------------------------------------------Link Love-------------------------------------------------------

- The man who collected maps.

- I could use this in my apartment.

- Ghibli color palettes.

- This article about the world of Miyazai Hayao by Priscilla Ahn.

- Hope the sky is clear for the eclipse on April 4th!

- Also, this eclipse song is genius (even though it's for a past eclipse).

Labels: