The July Link Love


Happy first day of July! How is everyone?

I am so glad June is gone and over with. Besides the great time I had with my sisters and friends, it was a roller coaster month of just hanging in there. I blame everything on the air-conditioning at work.

I caught a cold in mid-June that just wouldn't go away. I'm sure there are quite a few people who get sick during this season. For me, gone are those days when you have a high fever one day and you're right back on your feet the next. It felt like the plagues of Egypt...one calamity after another (in case you couldn't tell, I tend to be overly dramatic when I'm sick). It pretty much kicked me in the butt for more than a few weeks.

But it could have been worse (the real ten plagues of Egypt could have been inflicted on me). So I'm definitely happy to be back on my feet to welcome July!

Especially since I will be taking a short trip to...(drum roll please)...TURKEY! Woo hoo! I've had a crush on Istanbul for years so I can't tell you how excited I am to be going there.

It will not only be my first time travelling to Europe (technically Turkey is located in both Europe and Asia...but they're part of the EU, right?) but my first time being in a predominantly Islamic country during ramazan. It should be very interesting, I can't wait!

As always, I would love it if you have any tips or recommendations! x


-------------------------------------------------------Link Love-------------------------------------------------------


- A friends sent me this link and I thought it was beautiful.

- Currently my favorite hashtag: #kaorilovesthealphabet

- Gotta love this lady.

- Just jump!

- How fabulous is this cake!

- Love wins.

Labels: