The Christmas With My DC Family


Dropped down in DC for Christmas! Whoop whoop!

I'm so glad I found a last minute ticket to see my favorite non-Japanese family! The girls had grown so much. K talks more than ever, and you know how entertaining that is. I actually have a list of funny quotes. Little J is just starting to walk around and she loves to make funny faces. They sure know how to make Auntie Kaori laugh and laugh and laugh ;)

Waking up on Christmas morning and opening presents. Boy, I hadn't done this in YEARS. Much more exciting than my usual morning commute to work, which I would have been doing in Japan, that's for sure. We had tons of fun oohing and ahhing over all the presents. I even found myself a present under the Christmas tree (it's already hanging on my wall)!

Then we had yummy pancakes and stayed in PJs all day. Best. Christmas. Ever.

Here are some jolly photos:


The Christmas tree was so pretty, I couldn't stop taking pictures!
Uh oh, santa forgot his reindeer!
Twas a fun morning full of shouts of joy and ripped wrapping paper! 
Oh wait, here's another lost reindeer!
Full of sweet moments like this.
And giggling fun moments like this.
Someone is super excited about her new book!
First reindeers and now a Christmas angel is here!
K made me a beautiful painting of the ocean and trees!
Crazy fun Christmas day with this familia! How crazy was your holiday? x

Labels: , ,